Monday, March 1, 2010

www.Directv.com My Account Login Access


Satellite TV is very popular in most areas of the country and www.Directv.com is a major player in this market. Their official customer resources center website is at www.Directv.com My Account. You can visit this part of the website and login to your account for access. There is so much you can access and manage from this page. You can sign in to MyAccount. If you do not yet have access you can create and register for your own My Account. Once you login and get access to My Directv.com Account you can view My statement, pay your bill, your can view payment history, transactions and recent orders. You can also update your customer profile after you have sign in.

You can also view My programming packages online, view equipment and channel lineup. You can also explore Directv.com online. When you are ready, you can order movies and learn ways to access the most from the Direct Tv service. Learn all about Direct tv on demand, how to order, prices, charges and more. Learn how to connect you receiver to the internet.

It is easier to manage and access your acct information online from this website.

No comments: